My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Guidebook



Hi Everyone--
I have just joined the Blog Guidebook so that I will be able to have new visitors to my blog and also let people know about the Link Party--Creative Spirit Challenge that is on the 8-15 of every month!

I hope you will scroll down to see my latest piece for "Surprise Day!"
Hugs,
Cindy

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

this is so cool. I think I'm going to list my blog on their site too...Except I'm not sure what category to put it under. What do you recommend? That's so cool!!!! I hope you get many more visitors, Cindy!!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Mosaic Magpie said...

What a wonderful thing that Blog Guidebook is.
Debbie