My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Miss Creative Spirit for January!



Hi Everyone--
I have just had a drawing from the names of those who entered the Miss Creative Spirit contest--and as promised, I have a winner!!!

She is none other than Sharon of Sharon's Wannabe Cottage!!

Congratulations, Sharon! You can grab this button and post it on your blog and "wear the crown" proudly!!!! Please email me your address so that I can mail you the special heart box I made for the prize!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who entered--you rock!!!
XO
Cindy

9 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats to Sharon! I know she will just love her box!!

Terry said...

Congrats to Sharon! You will love your prize! Cindy you are the greatest!

Anonymous said...

What a way to start the weekend!
Congrats!

Jan

Donnie said...

I'm so glad for Sharon. That was a lovely win.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Congrats to Sharon!

Cindy said...

Congratulations Sharon!!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Linda M. said...

Congratulations Sharon on winning that pretty box.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Congratulations, Sharon :) :)

Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Cameron said...

Woo hoo! Congrats to the winner :)